Pavers are a great addition to any landscape design. If you are looking for a way to enhance your landscaping, but maybe don’t know where to start, check out the article below. Our experts here at Greenville Pavers outline all of the basic information you need to know about pavers.
First, it is important to know the purpose of pavers. Pavers can be used as exterior flooring. They are common on driveways, patios, sidewalks, courtyards and more.
There is a variety of different types of pavers. Depending on your style, budget, purpose and preference, you can pick the best paver for you and your landscape. Below are examples of common types of pavers:
- Brick Pavers: A classic style that is durable enough to stand the test of time.
- Stone Pavers: Another classic style (think romantic European cobble stone streets).
- Concrete Pavers: A cost-effective option that adds style to any landscape design.
- Patio Pavers: Takes any basic patio to the next level.
- Sidewalk Pavers: Typically utilizes top quality brick pavers.
If you are interested in adding pavers to your landscaping, we highly recommend hiring a professional. A professional will have all of the necessary equipment, tools, skill and expertise to get the job done right the first time. A local paving specialist will know the best options for your yard, your needs, and your local climate. Be sure to do your research and hire someone with a great reputation and a lot of experience.