There are several benefits of using brick paver sealer.
When you invest in a brick paver patio, driveway, walkway or other outdoor space, you want to enjoy the result for as long as possible. You also want your brick pavers to look their best. Brick paver sealing is an important final step that provides a host of benefits. At Greenville Pavers, we install brick pavers as one of our hardscaping services in Greenville, South Carolina. If you desire, we can also finish your project by applying a brick paver sealer. Here are some of the benefits you can expect:
- Resist dirt penetration- Brick pavers are a porous material. The beautiful appearance can diminish over time by dirt penetration unless brick paver sealing is completed.
- Resist oil penetration- You might take good care of your vehicle and not expect it to drip oil on your brick paver driveway, but delivery vehicles and visitors might not be as diligent.
- Inhibit weed growth- Weeds find it more challenging to take root when a brick paver sealer has been applied.
- Inhibit moss growth- Moss is less likely to grow on sealed brick pavers.
- Inhibit mold growth- Brick paver sealing allows the pavers to dry more quickly, reducing the chance for mold to grow.
- Resist UV ray damage- The sun can fade the color of brick pavers over time, but not as quickly when they are protected by a brick paver sealer.
- Enhance beauty- Brick pavers take on a more vibrant color when they’ve been sealed.
- Strengthens and protects- Your brick paver surface will be stronger when sealed.
These are just a few of the benefits you will experience with brick paver sealing. If you would like to know more or receive a quote, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.