Are you looking to add or update a patio, walkway, or driveway with pavers? If you are, then it is important to find a reliable, skilled, and professional paving contractor. Not all paving contractors are created equal. When it comes to something that you are going to have at your home for years, it is vital that it is done right the first time. Asking these following questions to any potential paving contractor could save you lots of stress and problems now and years later.
- Experience – How many years of experience do you have in the business? Have you ever done this exact type of work before?
- Insurance/Licensed/Bonded – Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
- Guarantees – Do you offer a time period of guarantee? If something goes starts to look wrong will you come out and fix it at no charge?
- Timetable – What does your schedule look like? When will you be able to begin my project and how long will it take to complete?
- Design – Will you help me design my project?
- Referrals – Can you provide me with three referrals from previous customers with similar projects as mine?
- Foundation – How will you prepare the foundation for my project?
All of the above questions are important questions to ask any paving contractor. By asking these questions you will get a better feel for the company and be able to weed out the ones you do not want to have working on your project.